- Half-Course, Praktische Informatik, Hauptstudium.
- Offered regularly, at least once every two years, usually in spring.
- 2 lectures per week, 2h each, over one semester (4SWS VL).
- 1 lab (Praktikum) per week, 2h each, over one semester (2SWS PR).
- Successful completion of lecture "Security Engineering" or an adequate knowledge.
- Medium | high security engineering knowledge.
- At least one semester attendance of 'Development Tools and System Administration in Unix'.
Demonstrations: (please use with care and conform to CBO)
- Existing Wireless Networks
- New Wireless Networks and New Challenges
- Thwarting Malicious Behavior
- Naming and Addressing
- Establishment of Security Associations
- Thwarting the Wormhole Attack
- Secure Routing in Multi-Hop Wireless Networks
- Privacy Protection
- Thwarting Selfish Behavior
- Selfish Behavior at the MAC layer of CSMA/CA
- Selfishness in Packet Forwarding
- Cooperation among Operators
- Secure Protocols for Behavior Enforcement
- Introduction to Security and Cryptographic Functions
- Introduction to Game Theory
Syllabus - Lab (Practicum, 70% = 38.5 points required): (Draft)
Suggested Readings (Books):