- Postdoctoral Researcher, DFG project METRIK, 2011.
- Visiting researcher, NEC Network Laboratories, Heidelberg, Dec. 2009 to Apr. 2010.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (Dr. rer. nat.), Humboldt University Berlin, 2009.
- Visiting researcher, NEC Network Laboratories, Heidelberg, Sept. 2006 to Mar. 2007.
- Research Staff Member (wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter), Computer Science, Humboldt University Berlin, 2004.
- Academic Degree Diplom-Informatiker (univ.) (approx. Master of Computer Science), Humboldt University Berlin, 2004.
- Software Engineer (part time), adesso AG, Berlin/Dortmund, 2001-2004
- Secondary School (13th class, Abitur), Berlin.
- Wireless Mesh Networking (802.11),
- Cellular networks (802.16)
generated with Rocket Scientist.
- Humboldt Wireless Lab
- Traffic-Aware Channel Assignment and Virtual Antenna (cooperation with Deutsche Telekom Labs)
- WiFi Interference Study in Urban Areas (cooperation with Deutsche Telekom)
- WiMAX/WiFi project (NEC Europe Network Laboratories)
- WiMAX project (NEC Europe Network Laboratories)
Rating (citation metrics):
- Citation h-Index: 8
- Citation g-Index: 12
- "MAC Diversity in IEEE 802.11n MIMO Networks", A. Zubow, R. Sombrutzki, M. Scheidgen, Wireless Days Conference, 2012.
- "sGSA: A SDMA-OFDMA Greedy Scheduling Algorithm for WiMAX Networks", A. Zubow, J. Marotzke, D. Camps-Mur and X. Perez Costa, International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Elsevier, 2012.
- "Towards Smart Berlin - an Experimental Facility for Heterogeneous Smart City Infrastructures", F. Juraschek, A. Zubow, O. Hahn, M. Scheidgen, B. Blywis, R. Sombrutzki, M. Günes, J. Fischer, IEEE International Workshop on Global Trends in SMART Cities, 2012.
- "Automated and Transparent Model Fragmentation for Persisting Large Models", ACM/IEEE 15th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages & Systems, 2012.
- "Interference Alignment in Wireless Mesh Networks", 4th Indo-German Frontiers of Engineering Symposium, Germany, invited
- “HWL - A High Performance Wireless Sensor Research Network”, International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS), Belgium, 2012.
- "Towards MAC/Anycast Diversity in IEEE 802.11n MIMO Networks", technical paper, 2012.
- "sGSA: An SDMA-OFDMA Scheduling Solution”, 18th European Wireless Conference, Poland, 2012.
- "On the Frequency-Selective Scheduling Gain in SDMA-OFDMA Systems", Technical Paper, 2012
- "Adjacent Channel Interference in IEEE 802.11n", IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, France, 2012.
- "ClickWatch - An Experimentation Framework for Communication Network Test-beds", IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, France, 2012.
- "A Low-cost MIMO Mesh Testbed based on 802.11n", IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, France, 2012.
- "Investigation of the suitability of the license-free WiFi spectrum for future services - WiFi interference study in urban area", Technical Report, 2011.
- "On Channel Assignment, Distributed Antennas and Network Load Distribution in Dense IEEE 802.11 Infrastructure Networks", IWCMC 2010, France.
- "Greedy Scheduling Algorithm (GSA) - Design and Evaluation of an Efficient and Flexible WiMAX OFDMA Scheduling Solution", International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Elsevier, 2010
- "Kooperatives Forwarding in drahtlosen Maschennetzen", Dissertation, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, 2009.
- "On Uplink Superposition Coding and Multi-User Diversity for Wireless Mesh Networks", MSN 09, China, 2009
- "Network Coding for Bit Error Recovery in IEEE 802.11 Mesh Networks", IEEE ICC, 2009.
- "The Challenges of Using Wireless Mesh Networks for Earthquake Early Warning Systems", MESH 09, Greece, 2009
- "Opportunistic Protocols in Multi-Rate Environments", MESH 08, France, 2008, best paper.
- "The Impact of Adjacent Channel Interference in Multi-Radio Systems using IEEE 802.11", IWCMC 2008, Greece, 2008
- "Considerations on Forwarder Selection for Opportunistic Protocols in Wireless Networks", EW 2008, Prague, Czech Republic, 2008.
- "Cooperative Opportunistic Routing using Transmit Diversity in Wireless Mesh Networks", 27th IEEE INFOCOM, Phoenix, USA, 2008.
- "On the Challenges for the Maximization of Radio Resources Usage in WiMAX Networks", CCNC, Las Vegas, USA, 2008.
- "An Opportunistic Cross-Layer Protocol for Multi-Channel Wireless Networks", 18th IEEE PIMRC, Athens, Greece, 2007.
- "WiMAX/WiFi Interworking", NEC Europe Network Laboratories, Heidelberg, Germany, 2007.
- "Multi-Channel Opportunistic Routing", 13th European Wireless Conference, Paris, France, 2007.
- "Self-Organization in Community Mesh Networks: The Berlin RoofNet", Proceedings of IEEE OpComm2006.
- "Opportunistic Multi-Channel Routing", NEC Europe Network Laboratories, Heidelberg, Germany, 2006.
- "Multi-Channel Link-level Measurements in 802.11 Mesh Networks", IWCMC 2006, Vancouver, Canada, 2006.
- "Wireless Community Mesh Networks", GRK Workshop der Universität Rostock, Germany, 2005.
- "Meshed Network in Berlin RoofNet", Colloquium, NEC Europe Network Laboratories, Heidelberg, Germany, 2005.
- "Method for operating a wireless network, a wireless network and a device", PCT/EP2012/050523, to appear, 2012.
- "Method and system for improving quality of service in distributed wireless networks", US 2011/0122788 A1, 2011.
- "Method of assembling a frame in an Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)-based communication system and communication system", EP2215765 A1, 2010.
- Sensornets 2012
- IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference 2012
- Elsevier Computer Networks
- Elsevier Computer Communications
- WNS at Globecom 2009/2010/2011
- Everything with Wireless
- Middleware Platforms
- Lecture on Wireless Mesh Technologies
- Lecture on Middleware Platforms
- SpeedSightSeeing - about how to find the most valuable sightseeing tour.
- Apps I like:
- RocketScientist let you analyze the scientific impact of a researcher and its research interests.
- BeautyQR - A beautiful way to personalize your QR code.