- Research Staff Member (wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter), Computer Science, Humboldt University Berlin, 2009.
- Academic Degree Diplom-Informatiker (univ.) (approx. Master of Computer Science), Humboldt University Berlin, 2009.
- Software Engineer, Deutsche Telekom Laboratories (T-Labs)
- Secondary School (13th class, Abitur), Berlin.
- Ad-Hoc Wireless Multi-Hop Mesh Networks (Berlin Roof Net)
- Humboldt Wireless Lab (HWL)
- TACAVA - Traffic-Aware Channel Assignment and Virtual Antenna
- "Reinvestigating Channel Orthogonality - Adjacent Channel Interference in IEEE 802.11n Networks", technical report, 2011.
- "ClickWatch - An Experimentation Framework for Communication Network Test-beds", technical report, 2011.
- "Evaluation of a Low-Cost IEEE 802.11n MIMO Testbed", technical report, 2011.
- "Investigation of the suitability of the license-free WiFi spectrum for future services - WiFi interference study in urban area", technical report, 2011.
- "On Channel Assignment, Distributed Antennas and Network Load Distribution in Dense IEEE 802.11 Infrastructure Networks", IWCMC 2010, France.
- "The Challenges of Using Wireless Mesh Networks for Earthquake Early Warning Systems", MESH 09, Greece, 2009.
- "On the Potential of Flow-Based Routing in Multihomed Environments", Research Report Technische Universität Berlin, Fakultät Elektrotechnik und Informatik, No. 2009-02, February 2009.
- "100% Certified Organic: Design and Implementation of Self-Sustaining Cellular Networks", Napa Valley (CA), United States, Feb 25-26, 2008.
- "Self-Organization in Community Mesh Networks: The Berlin RoofNet", IEEE OpComm, Berlin, Germany, 2006.